use and maintenance
Durability of different types of leather depends to the method of use and maintenance more than any other product because it is a natural product. Keeping the following tips in mind ensures the original quality of your product during years:
Correct ways of applying suitable
oil waxes on leather clothing
- Before applying any wax, given clothing must be warmed up for a couple of minutes. You may place clothing in a semi warm current such as fan coil and dryer.
- Use enough wax to prevent remaining of excess wax on the leather surface and please carefully avoid over conditioning. Over conditioning by oil and wax leads to the blocking of the surface pores of leather and in turn impedes the natural ventilation (entry of air and emission of water vapor) as well as staining of leather.
- After conditioning place the clothing again in semi warm air.
- Finally polish the surface of the clothing by a brush or a soft and clean cotton diaper.
- In case of staining of the clothing surface, you need to put a clean cotton cloth on your leather clothing and then use iron with minimum possible temperature and strictly avoid keeping dry iron on leather.
- Steam ironing is not suitable for leather clothing. Refrain from ironing of suede and shearling clothing.